Saturday March 29.
All turf fields, games will be played.
Great pre-season event vs competition.
Each Team will play 3 Games
2014 AGE GROUPS
AA and A Divisions for all age groups.
All Games on Saturday
- U9- on or after 9/1/2004
- U11-on or after 9/1/2002
- U13- on or after 9/1/2000 See below
- U15- on or after 9/1/1998 See below
Rule Governing Team/Player Eligibility
Only currently registered players on hoganlax.com, for the specific tournament and who agree to the “Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity and Parental Consent AGREEMENT,” may participate in tournament games. It is the coach’s responsibility to ensure all of his team members are registered. This can be confirmed on the Player Page for each tournament. Hoganlax.com will notify a coach if a player did not agree to the Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity and Parental Consent AGREEMENT.
Players may play “up” in age/grade groups, but may NOT play “down.”
Any team that forfeits a game during the tournament will be ineligible to compete in any playoff games.
No player may compete, or be rostered, on more than one team during the tournament. Any team with a player in violation of this rule will forfeit all games in which the player is known to have competed and therefore, forfeit the opportunity to advance to the playoff round.
Tie breakers will be determined for each age/grade group and division depending on the number of teams participating in the respective age/grade group and division. Tie breaker information will be available on the hoganlax.com no later than one week prior to the tournament and will appear on the provided brackets.
Any player, fan or coach ejected from the game will be prohibited from competing in his/her team's next game.
Decisions on the field will be the final ruling. Any fighting or flagrant disrespect toward an official will result in expulsion for the remainder of the tournament. No Exceptions, No Refunds.
Spectators also need to respect the Officials and the Players. Bad behavior will not be tolerated. Should referees or tournament director deem a spectator, player, or coach needs to be removed from the site(s) of the tournament, it will be the responsibility of the coach from the offender’s team to remove the offender from the site(s).
Each field is assigned a Field Timer; the Field Timer will record the score on a scorecard for each game. At the end of each game one referee who officiated the game will sign the scorecard to confirm final score and expulsions. Coaches should check the scorecard on the field if they wish to validate or challenge a score. Any challenges must be made immediately following the game with the Field Timer, who will contact a tournament administrator to address the issue. Once the scorecard reaches the administration tent the score is considered final.
1. No team will receive a full refund.
2. Partial refunds will be issued if the tournament is canceled in whole.
3. Hoganlax.com will refund all but $250 for any team that registers and withdraws from the tournament prior to March 1 of the year of the tournament.
4. No refund of any kind for any team that registers and withdrawls anytime on or after March 1 of the year of the tournament.
5. No refunds will be issued if the tournament is shortened in part for any reason, including inclement weather or any other "Act of God."
6. No refunds will be issued for playoff or championship games are canceled due to weather.
7. No refund for any team that is removed from the tournament by the tournament director for using illegal players or behavior that requires the team to be removed from the tournament.
Hoganlax.com, LLC, its officers, employees and staff will not be responsible for any expenses incurred by any team, club or organization if the tournament is canceled in whole or in part. The Tournament along with local County or school officials reserves the right to decide on all matters pertaining to the operation of the tournament and its judgment is final.