Fall Brawl Details
Our 8th Year
November 11 &/or 12, 2017
Hall of Fame Coach Cottle, past Head Coach University of Maryland and Loyola College and current Chesapeake Bayhawks Coach joins Matt Hogan, of hoganlax.com, to bring you an exciting youth fall tournament to Centreville, Maryland: White Marsh Park(4 Bermuda Fields) and Queen Anne's County High School(visit our Maps & Directions page for directions and field layouts). Hope you can join us for a great time in the fall.
- Youth Boys Lacrosse
- One Day Tournament. You can join us for 2 days if you wish.
- 3 52 minute games: 2 26 minute halves
- Round Robin Format
Dates, Times, Location
November 10 or November 11, 2018
Kent Island and/or Centreville, MD
First game will either be 8:00 or 9:00 AM
Last game will end at either 5:00 or 6:00 PM
Each team will play 3 games, each game will consist of two 22 miinute running time halves.
Prior to September 15, 2017, $1,150
After September 15, 2017, $1,250
Early Bird fee all costs must be paid by September 15, 2017
All fees must be paid in full by October 15, 2017.
If same team participates in both days total cost is $1,900
Minimum of half payment must be received to hold spot.
Grade Based Divisions(grade you are in school 2017-2018 school year).
We will offer AA and A in each grade Division listed below.
These are age groups in preparation for the 2019 Spring and Summer Season.
If you are looking for a high school tournament please visit Fall Invitational Website
CruitCast will be on the sidelines at the 2017 HoganLax Fall Brawl to provide professional, elevated 1080p HD Film and Highlight Reel Production services.
Footage will be only available to those teams that pre-order either a Full Team Access or Team Highlight Reel Package before October 28th.
Footage will be provided post-event via email as a downloadable link. The film is fully editable for personal highlight reels, can be used for instructional purposes, or simply to remember a great weekend.
Order your footage today. Click HERE for more info**Individually purchased all game film and highlight reel packages will be available ONLY post-event. Footage from teams that pre-contract with CruitCast for filming and their opponents will be available for purchase**
We are pleased to let you know that Scott Pilling Photography, a professional sports photography company and tournament vendor, will be on hand at the HoganLax Fall Brawl LAX Tournament in Centreville, Maryland on Nov 14/15th , 2015. Scott Pilling Photography is offering to get high quality actions shots of your teams in action. The company’s clients include the Sports Illustrated, Duke Lax, UNC Lax, North Carolina State University , MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and the Carolina Hurricanes. We are forwarding this to you now so your team has time to make arrangements with the company for coverage during the tournament. Team coverage offer details, for your consideration, are as follows:
- Scott Pilling Photography is taking requests for Action Photo DVD's that will contain roughly 800- 1100 Quality Action Photos of your players/team! If your team signs up for coverage, ALL participating players on your team will be photographed.
- The cost for the DVD's is $270. Each team gets 5 DVD's - each DVD is able to be reproduced to make as many additional copies as you like (if you have 18 members on your team, the cost would be $15 per player). Please note that the $270 covers one (1) game. The company states that if your child is on the field during a covered game, he/she will be photographed in action!
- The images contained on the discs are all hi-resolution and may be taken to ANY store to have prints made up (there are no watermarks or copyright restrictions)!
- Scott Pilling Photography will ONLY be photographing teams that sign up in advance for the DVD's.
- Please feel free to send in your request no later than Saturday, November 14th to ensure that your team is covered. The company will work with you to schedule the game(s) it will capture for you.
- The company will endeavor to produce and forward your team’s DVDs to your team’s contact person no later than Thursday, November 20th, 2015. • Scott Pilling Photography accepts cash, checks and credit cards (team checks are ok too).
Please direct all inquiries and requests to the company directly by the Saturday, November 14th deadline: firstname.lastname@example.org; (w) 732-770-3817. Thank you for your consideration…